Aggie Ice Cream Donation Policy
Aggie Ice Cream has limited funds to utilize for donations. Although many causes are very valuable and should be contributed to, Aggie Ice Cream cannot contribute to everything.
- Priorities are as follows:
- Student Groups
- University Events
- Other non-University associated events
- Criterion used to evaluate donation requests:
- Above priorities
- Type of event
- Regular customers of Aggie Ice Cream
- First come/first served
- Type of exposure planned for Aggie Ice Cream
- Donation Request Forms must be submitted online through our website at aggieicecream.usu.edu a minimum of 2 weeks in advance in order to ensure that they will be considered. The donation form is located on our website under the "about us" tab. Fill out the form and submit via email.
- Donation Request Forms will be reviewed each Monday for the following two weeks. The group should expect to be notified no later than Wednesday on the week prior to the event.
You will be expected to list Aggie Ice Cream as a sponsor on all advertising before or during your event. Upon approval you will be emailed a logo to use. Failure to do so may affect the organization’s ability to receive donations from Aggie Ice Cream in the future. *If you have questions about donations or this policy, please contact Dave Irish at 797-3483 or email@example.com.